Posted on Oct 13, 2017

Eric Driver, owner/operator of Mission Sports Performance in Adrian out by MJR Theaters and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the NSCA, spoke to us about the importance of proper nutrition and regular exercise. “It’s all about living better”, he said. The 4 pillars are: Mind Set, Nutrition, Movement, and Recovery. Eric said he uses his experience to assess and design personalized exercise and fitness programs to address each person’s needs and wants. The value of training at Mission Sports Performance comes with the results, he said.  


He also mentioned the importance of sleeping well. In the area of nutrition, Eric recommends that we eat the right kinds of food our body’s need 80% of the time and that the other 20% we eat whatever we want.


Their adult and youth memberships offer individuals the comfort of paying a flat monthly rate for their training program. There are no membership commitments either. The adult performance training group, he said, consists of 2-4 day programs where individuals get to choose their days and times. If you're trying to lose weight, gain strength, cut fat, reduce pain, increase mobility, or prepare for a triathlon or sporting event, we can help, he said.